87 Supra Turbo For Sale - Looking for some guidance - The Toyota Supra Forums

post #1 of 2 Old 08-02-2019, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
llaston

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

87 Supra Turbo For Sale - Looking for some guidance

My son was in the process of rebuilding a 1987 Supra Turbo when he passed away. I now have a classic car sitting in my driveway but have no idea what to do with it. It breaks my heart to see it sit unfinished. I know my son would want me to see it in the hands of a Supra lover like himself. He drove it to Toyota Fest in CT last fall. Can some one please give me some guidance as to how to value it. I don't think I can drive it anywhere because it's too powerful for this old lady. He has done quite a bit of custom work to the mechanical elements including a rebuild of the engine, new suspension & turbo. He was finishing up with body paint and interior work but unfortunately, his maker had a different plan for him. I would say it's in good condition. (Paint would make a world of difference). If someone could give my some advice, i would be grateful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-13-2019, 05:43 PM
carl johansson

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llaston View Post
My son was in the process of rebuilding a 1987 Supra Turbo when he passed away. I now have a classic car sitting in my driveway but have no idea what to do with it. It breaks my heart to see it sit unfinished. I know my son would want me to see it in the hands of a Supra lover like himself. He drove it to Toyota Fest in CT last fall. Can some one please give me some guidance as to how to value it. I don't think I can drive it anywhere because it's too powerful for this old lady. He has done quite a bit of custom work to the mechanical elements including a rebuild of the engine, new suspension & turbo. He was finishing up with body paint and interior work but unfortunately, his maker had a different plan for him. I would say it's in good condition. (Paint would make a world of difference). If someone could give my some advice, i would be grateful.
Can you give us any more information? is it a manual transmission car? is there any rust at all? any photos by chance, inside outside so it can be judged and valued?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode