1987 Toyota Supra for sale STD hatchback - The Toyota Supra Forums

post #1 of 1 Old 10-14-2014, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Hotwheels1965

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

1987 Toyota Supra for sale STD hatchback

I am selling my 1987 "loaded" Toyota Supra - single owner car. I bought this car brand new and have owned it ever since. Service records available upon request. The vehicle has been kept covered, is clean and has been well maintained throughout the years. It has 159,990 original miles and has a 3.0-litre (2954 cc) 24-valve (4 valves per cylinder) DOHC/fuel-injected engine. The valves are spaced at a performance-oriented 50° angle. Cylinder bore is 83 mm (3.27 in) and stroke is 91 mm (3.58 in).

The 7M-GE was produced from 1986 through 1992. Output was 190-204 hp (142-152 kW) at 6000 rpm and 185--196 lb·ft (250-265 Nm) at 4800 rpm. All electronics and A/C are in good working condition. The interior front and rear seats are in excellent condition except for some minor wear on the drivers seat. The carpet and mats is also in excellent condition. The exterior is in good condition other than a long scratch along passenger side of car and a scuff on the rear bumper. There is a small area of rust on lower passenger door and along bottom of window on back hatch.

A brand new fuel tank and pump have recently been installed. It does need new set of tires.

The reason I have a salvage title is in 2004, I had an accident causing damage to the drivers side door. The car was older and the insurance company totaled my car out due to the cost of the repair causing the title to become marked as salvage. I chose not to total out my car because it was in too good of shape and had only minor damage caused from the accident for me to not to have a body shop repair it.

This is one of the reasons why I am willing to negotiate on the amount.

With a little tender love and care this car will provide its new owner excellent service as it did for me all these years.

I am asking $2500 but will consider the best offer. I will only take cash for the transaction (no checks, trade-ins, money orders)

Last edited by Hotwheels1965; 10-14-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode