WTB 93-98 Supra MKIV Body or Non-Running Car - The Toyota Supra Forums
The Toyota Supra Forum The Toyota Supra Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Toyota Supra Forums > For Sale / Wanted Toyota Supra Forums > Vehicles For Sale

TheSupraForums.com is the premier Toyota Supra Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #1
TrillGates2k6

TrillGates2k6 is on a distinguished road
Cool WTB 93-98 Supra MKIV Body or Non-Running Car

I am looking to buy a 1993 Ė 1998 Toyota Supra MKIV (MK4) Body. If someone has a complete car, I will consider purchasing that as well. Iím not really looking to purchase a car thatís already working and ready to go simply because, whenever someone sells their car, they usually are asking way too much money for it. They want you to compensate for every single little thing they put into the car, and thatís just not realistic from my point of view. So I would rather buy a car that is not working or just a body. If anyone knows where I can find something like this, please let me know. Iím located in Nashville, TN right now, so I would rather not have to travel cross country to find it, but I will If I have to. I may even be able to have it shipped to me as well. It would be great if the car is already a ďManualĒ shift, but this is not a prerequisite. I would also prefer the car to be Left-Hand Drive (LHD), which is the standard in the US for all vehicles. Overseas cars, especially Japan and England have (RHD) which I can find easily, but do not want! I really donít care what type of shape the car is in, all vehicles will be considered game as far as Iím concerned. Thank you very much in advance for your help. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Im trying to stay below the $5,000.00 range, however I'll consider all offers.

TrillGates2k6@aol.com
BiggPoppaPump@Vzw.BlackBerry.Net
+1 (615) - 390 - 4763
Ask for : Jerome
TrillGates2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
body, mkiv, salvage, supra, wrecked