PDA

View Full Version : Vivid Motorsports

ryanrayburn
11-11-2005, 02:37 PM
I ordered a ATI Procharger for a customer from Vivid Motorsports in Chandler, AZ more than 8 weeks ago. At the time of purchase I was quoted a time fram of 1-2 weeks for delivery. I constantly called the wholesale rep at Vivid and he told me on several occasions that it had shipped and he would email me with the confirmation right away. Here I sit 8 weeks later with no product and no tracking number. I finally called the owner of the company and he has also gave me the run around. I finally today went to the source adn called ATI Procharger and they said that Vivid is not an authorized dealer but they woudl contact them and try to find out who they ordered it through. I recieved a prompt phone call from a rep of ATI Procharger that informed me that they just placed the order a week ago. I paid in full 8 weeks ago and they sat on the money for 7 weeks. This is not the first complaint on Vivid, I researched their business and there are several forums full of people that claim that Vivid has done the same to them. I strongly urge everyone to research who they order parts from and pay with a credit card with a strong anti fraud gaurantee. Needless to say I am not happy and I am making it a quest to tell everyone how bad they treated me and others. Website is www.vividracing.com.

722ish
11-17-2005, 12:40 AM
I ordered a ATI Procharger for a customer from Vivid Motorsports in Chandler, AZ more than 8 weeks ago. At the time of purchase I was quoted a time fram of 1-2 weeks for delivery. I constantly called the wholesale rep at Vivid and he told me on several occasions that it had shipped and he would email me with the confirmation right away. Here I sit 8 weeks later with no product and no tracking number. I finally called the owner of the company and he has also gave me the run around. I finally today went to the source adn called ATI Procharger and they said that Vivid is not an authorized dealer but they woudl contact them and try to find out who they ordered it through. I recieved a prompt phone call from a rep of ATI Procharger that informed me that they just placed the order a week ago. I paid in full 8 weeks ago and they sat on the money for 7 weeks. This is not the first complaint on Vivid, I researched their business and there are several forums full of people that claim that Vivid has done the same to them. I strongly urge everyone to research who they order parts from and pay with a credit card with a strong anti fraud gaurantee. Needless to say I am not happy and I am making it a quest to tell everyone how bad they treated me and others. Website is www.vividracing.com.

I have heard this a few times, however i have never personally had a problem. I have picked up a few things in a pinch when everyone else i tried was out of stock, and they did an ok job. I never got a tracking number one time, but the stuff showed up a day early, AND im all the way in florida. I learned now, however, just make sure you let them know that the product you need/want is needed quickly, and you will cancel the order unless the product shows up in an acceptable time frame. they have been much more prompt this way, and seem to take it seriously.. who knows however, i could just have been lucky. Good luck man, hope it all turns out alright for ya!

regards
Mark

ryanrayburn
11-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Thanks man, my new quest in life is to build by business up and put them out of business here in AZ :snork_tan

SelimaChinweike
05-06-2010, 10:03 PM
Racing wheels for the racer and custom wheels for the street. Performance tires are typically made from a different combination of compounds than your stock street tires. These compounds make the tire perform better under high speed driving conditions. Racing tires hold the road better and stop quicker as they warm up.